Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas day and I am living in New York City. That alone is enough to make me smile! But I went out today to see Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. Personally, I think it's better than their first movie! I arrived at the theater a bit early so I decided to walk down and take a picture of the Mary Poppins theatre. I've seen Mary Poppins 6 times! I love this show. If the theatre hadn't been dark today I would have seen that show rather than the movie. Well, the theatre may have been dark, but they were still piping the music out the front. S-U-P-E-R... C-A-L-I-F... R-A-G-I-L.... I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-I-A-L-I-D... O... CIOUS! = smile!

After the movie, I headed to my favorite spot in the city... Central Park. It really wasn't all that warm, but there were a lot of people out today. And there were also a lot of snow people! Of course I took pictures of every snow person I spotted. There was even one that I think was supposed to be the Statue of Liberty... but it looked more like King Triton! LOL

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!