Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve...

It's amazing how a person's perspective can change. Snow... I used to detest it. Not the snow actually, but driving in it... shoveling it... rescuing my car when it was buried alive... etc.

Now I have no car, no sidewalks or driveway to shovel. Guess what? I LOVE SNOW! I was so happy when I climbed the stairs from the subway and was greeted at the top by huge, white snowflakes! I looked like a snowperson when I arrived at work. My hair looked so cute today, but after the walk in the snow I just looked pitiful. But I was so happy! LOL

My wish for 2010 is a happy, healthy year for everyone! Attend a fundraiser or two! If you are in New York and a One Life To Live fan, you might be interested in my website... onelife2give.org

You're happiest while you're making the greatest contribution. --Robert Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!