Monday, April 26, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 109

I saw White's Lies again for the 3rd time last night. It's getting easier to speak to Tuc. I even had him sign the pic my friend took at the 1st preview. Tuc said that his expression definitely says "call the police" LOL! I just love him, and am so glad that he is as nice as I hoped he would be! I don't think he's as shy as I've heard he was! I love him! :o)

Jeff has been visiting for a few days. He did my hair while he was here. It's cool looking. I'll post a pic tomorrow, cause MY Tuc gets the photo spot today! Jeff and I have been all over NYC! He goes home tomorrow!

Wednesday I dine with my fav. diva! I am really looking forward to a little visit with the Divine Miss S! LOL

Poetry is plucking at the heartstrings, and making music with them. --Dennis Gabor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!