Sunday, April 4, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 93

Look at this happy window! I took this photo while I was walking up 5th Ave. during the Easter Parade.

The Easter Parade was a little more fun last year. This year... too many tourists just standing around!

But after I walked up 5th Avenue, I ended up at E 72nd and strolled thru Central Park. What a beautiful day here in NYC. I think I may have got a bit too much sun! oops!

I love love love not having to work on weekends! I just get to have fun!

Jeff will be here in 19 days. I know this because he sent me a text this afternoon that said 19 DAYS!!! LOL

Happy Easter! :o)

A smile appeared upon her face as if she'd taken it directly from her handbag and pinned it there. ~ Loma Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!