Tuesday, April 27, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 110

Disappointment sucks, don't it? When you have plans and receive an email with the subject "unforeseen" you know it's bad news. I don't know why, but I've been expecting an email all day... and it came! People get sick, I understand... but I'm still disappointed. The auction thing, which totally changed once Robin found out it was me, was scheduled for tomorrow. But, she's got a sinus headache. I've been battling sinus issues for a week, so I totally feel her pain! Unfortunately I made plans for Manny to go to the groomer tomorrow. They are closed now, so I can't cancel and reschedule and then go into work! sigh!

So basically I waste a day off tomorrow! double sigh! Good grief, now I have a headache too!

But she said she is traveling again! That is SUPER fantabulous! And THAT makes me smile! :o)

I got this cute new dress and the weather tomorrow is going to suck. So, hopefully when we reschedule the weather will be better. Since we are not doing the studio thing, it opens up the weekend as a possibility too. The weather this weekend is supposed to be awesome! We'll see... I know it'll happen... but once again, I have no idea when! :o/ I répondez s'il vous plaît'd LOL!

Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness. --Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!