Sunday, March 7, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 66

Sometimes I feel like this has been a wild year-long vacation... and then I realize nope, I really live here! :o) Sometimes I'm walking down the street and I just stop, look around and smile! I am living my dream, not a lot of people get to do that! And.. I've met Tuc Watkins! LOL ;o)

Will I make it til the end of the Oscars? Probably not. But Ilene's friend Rebecca is up for best documentary. She's out in L.A. cheerleading! I haven't seen the film, but it sounds amazing and I hope to see it at some point.


It was another beautiful day here in the city. We broke 60 degrees! I can't wait for Spring. Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons. Change... beautiful!

Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. ~Jim Beggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!