Friday, March 19, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 77

Still LOVE my new shoes!

Just to let you know, I may not blog tomorrow... which means a double blog on Sunday. I have a fundraiser tomorrow night... Daytime at Night Time to benefit The Gabriel Project. I love this fundraiser and have attended for the past 4 years.

Then on Sunday I'm going to ABC Daytime Salutes Broadway Cares... for the first time! A dear friend called me this afternoon with news of a spare ticket. So... YAY!

Today was another beautiful day in NYC. I walked down by the Sea Port during my lunch break. And I also spotted Mister Softee... that's a sure sign of Spring! Yay for Mister Softee!

As much as we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency. --Caroline Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!