Sunday, March 14, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 72

So, today was a good day because it only rained. Yesterday, the wind mixed with the rain was nearly impossible to navigate!

I went down to Macy's this morning to hunt for shoes. There were some cute Paris Hilton pumps that I saw online. Of course, they didn't have them in the store. But I ordered them online when I got home. I need to go down Macy's way more often, and when it's not raining. LOL It's nice down there. I also got to see my friend Felicia. We used to work together at Build-A-Bear Workshop. She works at Macy's now, and I stopped by to see her before I left the store.

The elevator is still working. It's even moving quicker. But, it still sounds like parts are falling off as it runs! LOL

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!