Friday, March 12, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 70

Sorry I missed a day again. I came home from work yesterday, took the dogs out and went straight to the Marriott Marquis for orientation for Night of A Thousand Gowns. It is going to be FAB-U-LOUS!!! By the way, I didn't even turn the computer on yesterday. I know... hard to believe!

So, anyway... Night of A Thousand Gowns. So fun! This is THE event of the year! I've got to find a fantastic black formal skirt. SHOPPING tomorrow! yay! These guys and gals are the fundraising kings and queens... literally! I love these people so much and I am honored that I get to volunteer again this year. This is an event that I wouldn't miss!!! There are so many folks that are volunteering for the first time this year. I am so excited for them to experience the ball!

The elevator is NOT fixed. It still sounds like parts are falling off. It does, however, move much more quickly! I can't believe that they made major repairs on that thing and it still sounds like that! Clunk, clink, clunky clunk!

It's supposed to rain all weekend, but I say bring it on! I have nothing planned, and I love it!

If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we just might set the world in the right direction. --Martin Kornfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!