Thursday, March 25, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 83

OK, so let me begin by saying "but the elevator still works!". Sigh, no hot water this morning. NONE... just cold, not ice cold... but cold is cold in the morning! Also, no heat... that is not such a big deal. Still not heat, but there was a little bit of hot water when I got home from work. I took a shower with the hot water turned ALL the way on and NO cold water turned on at all. This is just in case the hot water has disappeared by morning! My hair was SO gross today! Ew!

But the elevator still works! LOL

And I'm still smiling about White's Lies! Really, this is the best news! Two of my most favorite people in a play together and I'm living in New York! Yay!

Oh, and I got home early on the A train AND no crazies on board tonight! Double Yay!

Saturday is almost here! I am so excited about The Night of A Thousand Gowns! This is such a fun ball and it's for two great organizations. This year the ball benefits Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids and God's Love We Deliver! I'm working both shifts because it's THAT fun! :o)

I'm trying out these ads on my blog. So if you see something you like, click on it... buy it through this site. Any $$ that is made will definitely be donated to a charity, because that's the way I roll! :o)

Experiment with this mental model: It is my duty and privilege to be of service. I will do whatever I can to make life easier for all people who cross my path. --Srikumar Rao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!