Monday, March 1, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 60

This week is going to be a reminiscing kind of week! Thursday will be my one year anniversary in NYC! I think I'm staying! LOL

A year ago today some dear friends were loading up the U Haul that was parked out in front of my house in IL. Big dreams. My friends told me I was very brave, but all I knew was that I was heading to New York City to fulfill a dream! Sometimes I still can't believe I live here. And it certainly doesn't feel like it's been a whole year. Sometimes I just stop, when I'm walking down the street, and just look around. ahhhhh...


I miss a lot of my friends back in Peoria. I've made so many new friends here in New York. :o)

I have a personal philosophy in life: kindness begets kindness. --Drew Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!