Saturday, March 13, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 71

Let's talk about monsoons! Today apparently began the monsoon season here in NYC! The wind and rain were ridiculous! I really hope that tomorrow there is less wind. It's still supposed to rain, but it'll be much more pleasant without the wind! LOL

Lots of "dead" umbrellas today. But it was too windy to stop and take pictures. Maybe I can get some pics tomorrow. I def. have some running to do, so I'll be out in the rain again!

Everybody is sleeping... furry kids, that is. I'd better get to bed too, we lose an hour tonight. BUT that means that we get more daylight hours... and that's always a good thing! :o)

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. --Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!