Sunday, February 28, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 58 & 59

OK... I know I blogged yesterday. Wonder what happened to it? hmmmm

There was the whole mess with the plumber, blah blah blah! Oh well... here's the blog for today! It's so nice spending time with friends. And it's nice making new friends. Saw Avenue Q this afternoon. It was good, but I'm afraid everything I see from now on is going to be compared to Looped... and Avenue Q is nowhere close to Looped!

After the show we went to Planet Hollywood. I know... very touristy. Even the host couldn't believe that we were from NY and in Planet Hollywood! LOL Our server was fantastic and made us laugh the whole time we were there!

"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories" -- George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!