Sunday, January 10, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 10

Baxter chasing his tail = smiles! It never gets old. And it seems that every morning he rediscovers that he's got a tail! LOL

On the subway this morning a gentleman tapped me on the shoulder and offered me his seat. It was the express D and we were still several stations from the next stop. I smiled, thanked him and sat down.

This doesn't happen too often. In my many observations of subway behavior, I have noticed that men like their seats & they don't give them up too often. Most of the time when I see someone offer a seat to a pregnant woman or elderly person, it's a female. Why are men such seat hogs?


"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."
-- Albert Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!