Thursday, January 7, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 7

Sometimes a familiar voice can make you smile. There is this subway conductor on the A line. He has a very interesting voice. Kinda sounds like a munchkin. Whenever I get on the subway and hear his voice I smile. I have no idea what he looks like, because I never seem to be towards the section of the train that he's in.

Tonight the A train uptown was SO crowded. I finally decided to get off at 34th St and wait for the next train. When the train stopped and the doors opened I heard that familiar voice. I smiled and listened to his interesting voice until 125th.

Thanks Mr. Conductor! :-)

You're never fully dressed without a smile. ~Martin Charnin
I believe Annie might have had a song about this too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!