Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 6

The elevator is back in working condition in my building. That made Harry Potter VERY happy! It's still very shaky, so I'm not sure how long it'll be working! But, gotta enjoy it while it's there right? :-)

A dude got on the subway tonight at 42nd St. He was wearing a Wicked hat from the show. But it said, Have a Wicked Wednesday! I thought of my friend Kim! She's seen Wicked like 158 times! He was very cute... but he had on a wedding band. Damn... married or gay, that's the story of every man I meet!

Let me pose this question to women my age... do you find that the men our age look like they are pushing 60? I keep finding younger men attractive. And by younger, I mean too young for me! I'm 44. What's too young? hmmmmmm

I get this daily email from Charity Focus. It always has a quote of the day. I've included today's quote below. A lot of people were very supportive of my move to NYC. But just as many people told me that this move was impossible. Thanks to those who supported me. And to those who told me it couldn't be done... well, looks like it's working out pretty good so far. Moving to NYC has been a dream of mine for a long time. If I hadn't taken the chance and made the move, I'd live the rest of my life wondering if it would have been possible. I still believe that there is a reason that everything just fell into place and made it possible for me to move to NYC. I believe that I am destined to do something great here. I can't wait to find out what it is! :-)

Most of the things worth doing in the world have been declared impossible before they were done. --Justice Louis Braindeis

1 comment:

  1. Hey I resent that. I have only seen Wicked 15 times.

    ReplyDelete

Smile and leave a comment!