Monday, January 11, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 11

Heard while waiting for the subway... "Ladies & gentlemen, panhandling in the subway is illegal. Don't give money to law breakers. Instead give money to charities." It was probably the monotone delivery by the female MTA worker that made me laugh out loud at this announcement.

One of my dearest friends, Jeff, is planning a visit to The Big Apple! I miss Jeff so much... and not just because he is a close friend. Jeff is also my hairdresser for close to 15 years! And, HE'S GOING TO DO MY HAIR WHEN HE'S HERE!

This quote below is not from my smile quotes. But, I saw it last night and it spoke to me!

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!