Saturday, January 30, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 30

Wow... it's the 30th of January. Where did the month go? I can't believe it's over already! But... February means Betty Buckley at Feinsteins! YAY!!!

I picked up my new glasses today at LensCrafters. No Scott Clifton this week! LOL I LOVE my new glasses! They ROCK! I also picked up the rest of my contacts. Since I spent nearly $300 on a years supply of contacts, I'll most likely be wearing them WAY more than my cool new glasses!

I did a pretty good self portrait huh? I don't think my hair has been this long in quite some time. My friend Jeff (and hairdresser for over 10 years) is flying in from IL in April. I can't wait to see him and show him around the city. AND he's going to do my hair when he's here! I'm not sure who is more excited... him or me! LOL

This quote is from my Daily Good email along with a link to an amazing story of a wonderful bond:
We people of the world need to find ways to get to know one another--for then we will recognize that our likenesses are much greater than our differences, however great our differences may seem. --Peace Pilgrim
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/world/middleeast/31children.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!