Tuesday, January 26, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 26

Wow... someone in my building is really trying to keep the vampires away tonight! It seems to always start out smelling pretty good and Italian-y... and then the garlic takes over. I'm not sure how they can eat this stuff, because the garlic is so strong that it's making my nose hairs burn!!!

But... I still have hot water! :-)
Not sure how long it'll last, so I took a bath again tonight! LOL The ConEd guys have a huge hole in the sidewalk out in front of the building. The heat doesn't seem to be working, but that's really OK for now! It's comfy in here... I'm not sweating for a change!

I think it's American Idol audition night again... that always makes me smile... & laugh! LOL

No matter how grouchy you're feeling,
You'll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath
All around the front teeth -
Thus preserving the face from congealing.
~Anthony Euwer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!