Sunday, January 24, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 24

I love when people ask me for directions. It makes me feel like I must look like I know where I'm going! LOL Truth is, sometimes I don't... but I'm great with maps. And, I love exploring parts of New York that I've yet to discover.

The Colts beat the Jets today. Sorry Jets... but ya played a really good game! So excited that my Peyton Manning will be playing in the Super Bowl this year! Yay! :-)

It's been raining most of the day. And, my building is once again without heat or hot water. But, my little Manny can always make me smile! He is just so cute I want to eat him up! LOL

Can you believe this is the last week in January? Where did this month go? Have a happy Monday y'all!

"How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world." -- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!