Wednesday, February 3, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 34

I'm still smiling about yesterday. I think it was the most fun day I've had since I've moved to NYC!

I started reading Melissa Rivers' book on the subway this morning. It's called Red Carpet Ready, and it's something I need to read right now. It's amazing how life works that way. Things come into your life right when you need them!

It snowed last night. This was my view on the way to the subway this morning. I LOVE SNOW! It was so pretty. Actually more pretty than the picture actually shows!

This quote made me smile today, because it reminded me of what made one of my former managers the BEST manager EVER!
The goal of many leaders is to get people to think more highly of the leader. The goal of a great leader is to help people to think more highly of themselves. --J. Carla Nortcutt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!