Wednesday, February 24, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 55

The elevator has been working for an entire day... I don't want to jinx it... but, the dogs were very happy that I could take them BOTH out at the same time! Come to think of it... haven't heard the elevator for a while! LOL & sigh!

Well, I'm living in NYC and so life is good! :o)

And the super told me that he fixed the leak in the bathroom upstairs. So, after my walls dry out he'll fix the damage done in my bathroom by the leak upstairs. I think I want to paint my bathroom. Lime green seems like a great color! I love lime green! :o)

OK... The King of Queens is making me LOL again!

We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. --Cynthia Ozick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!