Sunday, February 21, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 51& 52

Yesterday was a busy one... didn't have time to blog. But it was a happy day... in spite of the fact that the elevator was once again out of order! LOL

Got to see Betty Buckley's show at Feinstein's again last night. It's really musical perfection. If you are in NYC, you need to see this show. Only one more week left. BUT, then Betty goes into rehearsal for White's Lies at New World Stages. I visited the box office today and got a ticket for the March 27 preview. I can't wait to see Betty in this show!

Also went to Central Park yesterday. And that just made me so happy I could spit! LOL I love Central Park! ahhhhhh!

"When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace." --HH The Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!