Wednesday, February 17, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 48

This guy on the subway platform called me babe tonight. Well, actually he almost ran into me and said "sorry babe"... or maybe it was more like "sorry baby"... pretty sure he was gay too. But, a girl likes to be called babe and baby every once in a while regardless of who is saying it!

They found Sugar yesterday. Sugar was lost in Prospect Park a week ago today. She ran off and then some idiot called the family asking them how much they were going to give him to get their dog back. I can't imagine knowing that someone else has my baby! Whoever had Sugar left her tied to a bush yesterday morning in Prospect Park. A passerby called the family and Sugar was home! When I read that story over lunch time I was SO happy!!! Seriously, I told EVERYONE who came near me that Sugar was found! :-)

The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides and gravitation, we shall harness the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire. --Pierre Tielhard de Chardin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!