Thursday, February 11, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 42

Today I received an email about orientation for Night of a Thousand Gowns volunteers! This is such a fun event, and I'm so glad I get to volunteer again! Not only is it a great event, it also holds wonderful memories. Last year the orientation was the day after I arrived in NYC! Happy times!

I've included a picture of Robin Strasser with the Dorian portrait she donated for the silent auction last year. The proceeds from the evening will be donated to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids and God's Love We Deliver.

I just love this group of guys and gals. They do so much and raise so much money. I am so happy to be a part of some of their events!

PS - Christmas in July is a blast too! :-)

When making your choice in life, do not neglect to live. --Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile and leave a comment!