Sunday, February 7, 2010

365 Days of Smiles - Day 38

It's Super Bowl Sunday & I'm watching the Super Bowl for the first time ever. Gotta admit that the commercials are more entertaining than the game. In the playoffs, Betty Buckley tweeted throughout the game. It was fun.. her commentary was better than what was being offered on TV. She's at a party today, no tweets yet. Kinda boring! LOL

I went to Central Park this morning. It was colder than I thought it was going to be. But I was still out there walking around for 4 hours. I found things I had never discovered before. There are some beautiful things to see when you look up! This photo is from a passageway by Bethesda Fountain. The passageway is kind of run down & dirty... and then I looked up. I've been in that passageway many many times, but I've never looked up. Beautiful!

I love Central Park!

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a
beautiful thing."`-- Mother Teresa

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo! I want to go with you to Central Park someday! You seem to know all the good spots!

    J-M

    ReplyDelete

Smile and leave a comment!